Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Review of Amber's Site

1. Consistancy of design from page to page - Color and theme are consistent but the page changes size from page to page.
2. Ease of navigation: Navigation is simple and easy. All pages are accessible as you move through the site.
3. Use of imagery: I really love the logo/key rollover link! I also like that you added a quote to accompany it. The website doesn't incorporate any other imagery but I think it works. Otherwise, it might be overwhelming and erroneous.
4. Use of line/color/ text: The black, white and blue is really simple yet elegant and the blue goes along with your first project which I thought was nice. The black border is a nice frame too.
5. Text that explains each project. The text is clear and proper English. I wish you had included the significance of the blue eyes in the text for your first project and how your dad had blue eyes as well.
6. Discuss Bio- Went beyond the basics; included how her perspective of documentary photography as changed. I don't think it was last minute. I also like that is the first thing we read when entering the site-- it gives the viewer your background before looking at your pictures.

Overall: I thought your website was really well done and looks very complete!

No comments: