Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jeff's website critique

1. Consistency of design: Layout is consistent, except last project Home goes over navigation words on left side.

2. Color and design: I feel the black background and simplicity of site works with your images. Your logo is great, the letters JF & the layout you have works very well together, very professional looking logo.

3. Use of imagery: Thumbnail images when clicked led me to the blue “windows internet explorer viewer” with their nav. bar. I don’t know if that’s how it looks on all computers or just my window’s environment at home but that does not look/work well.

4. Use of line/color/text: Easy to read text and nice color choices, simple layout. I personally am not a fan of very busy sites especially for this type of Artist website. I did find it hard to see the dark grey against black words on the left side; you might want a little more contrast for ease of viewing on different monitors.

5. Desc. of projects: Is not there yet.

6. Bio: Is not there yet.

You did give me a heads up about it being a work in progress, so far looks like your going in the right direction with the layout and design. I would have liked to see your bio and where you are heading in life…lots of luck in the future…Nancy

No comments: