Monday, April 7, 2008

Project3, Home


For my final project of Home, I am trying to decide on two different ideas. The first idea is to photograph all of the school’s that I have ever attended. School is an important part of everyone’s life and we spend about 20 years in it. School is where we meet people, make friends that we may still have, learn and make plans for our future. When I think of home, I think about my friends who mean the world to me, and a home that I will one day work for and create. I would have never known any of my friends if it was not for school and would have no future either. I have attended six schools in my lifetime and would like to have an outside and an inside shot of all six to create twelve images.

The other idea that I have is more literal, shooting in Trenton, where I was born. Trenton is a historical place that has been taken over by crime, and now has a bad reputation to all of those who have never been there. I’d like to explore Trenton as it is and the historical places in it. I think I can get some really great images here, and show the history and more interesting places in our state’s capitol. I think that I can make either of these ideas work, I just need to decide on one!

1 comment:

Anita Allyn said...

Amber,

I think both ideas have possibilities.
We'll discuss some additional ways to approach the topic this evening.

- Anita